Marquis Custom Homes, the luxury line of locally acclaimed builder Van Metre, built this "Lennox" Model home in Raspberry Falls, a golf course community designed by Gary Player. Sitting on a lot just under one acre, this spacious home on a quiet cul-de-sac with six other properties, backs to the 14th hole of the golf course and includes a generously sized back yard, with large outdoor patio, offering views of trees and open space. Once you arrive, you will find a large driveway with three-car side load garage, enabling not only cars to fit, but also plenty of other items, such as work tables, trash cans, bicycles, etc... Inside, you will find beautiful hardwood floors running throughout the first and second levels, high ceilings, and several large several windows, which provide lots of natural light, especially in the back sunroom which faces south east. The first and second level walls were recently painted ("Wind's Breath" by Benjamin Moore), as were most of the ceilings, crown moldings and baseboards. The kitchen features granite countertops, a chef's island and Viking cooktop and range hood. The primary bedroom, on the second level, offers a cozy sitting room which opens up to an enormous Duradeck Balcony, a perfect place to watch golfers, practice yoga, or simply meditate as the sun rises.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater, Community Water
Public Septic System
3,980 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Marquis Custom Homes
Loudoun County Public Schools
FRANCES HAZEL REID
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Library, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area, Backs - Parkland, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price