The original owner has lovingly cared for this charming three level split in desirable Fox Mill Estates. Recent updates include fresh paint, new carpet, hot water heater and HVAC There are three generous size bedrooms and two full baths on the upper level as well as a fourth bedroom off the large lower level family room. Additionally, the lower level features a separate laundry room and a family room with a cozy wood burning fireplace The main level features a large living room that adjoins the separate dining room which has a sliding glass door to the rear yard. The eat in kitchen has plenty of counter space and room for a table. The professionally landscaped exterior has a picturesque level yard and backs to community common space. Just blocks away from the elementary school and close to the Metro commuter park and ride, this gem is not to be missed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Split Level, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding, Composite Shingle
1,482 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fox Mill Estates
Miller And Smith
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Formal, Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Disposal, Range Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Heated, Space For Rooms
- Screened, Vinyl Frame, Double Pane
- 1. Mantle.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Shingle
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 125' x 92' x 110' x 74'
- Partial, Split Rail, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Basketball Courts, Pool Mem Avail
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)