Lovely, well-appointed and lives like single family home! Enter from the park-like setting to this charming brick front home. 3" plank Brazilian Cherry wood floors on main level, stairs and entire upper level. From the foyer, step into the spacious living and dining rooms ready for entertaining accented with recessed lights and moulding details. A convenient study with glass French doors offers private WFH space. The heart of this home is the gourmet kitchen offering miles of cabinetry and counterspace and features SS appliances to include double wall ovens, 5-burner gas range w/ hood, French door refrigerator w/ bottom freezer, built-in wine rack, pantry, large island and ample table space. Adjoining is the family room anchored by a gas fireplace with mantle and ceiling fans. A french door leads to the brick patio in the iron-fenced courtyard. Back inside, a half bath and access to the 2-car garage completes this level. Upstairs, the primary suite offers a luxury hotel feel as you enter through double French doors, gleaming hardwood floors, soaring high ceiling with tray ceiling accent, raised sitting area, well-appointed spa bath with dual vanities and luxury accents, private water closet and over-sized dream closet. Three additional bedrooms, two additional full baths and a laundry room complete this level. All bedrooms boast ceiling fans, blackout cellular shades and ample closet space. The lower level is ready for fun with a generous rec room hard wired for a speakers, a billiard/media room, a full bath, ample storage area and unfinished 5th bedroom space w/ full size window egress. Enjoy neutral decor and updated fixtures throughout the entire making this a true "move-in ready" home. Recent major updates include: roof 2021, smoke/carbon monoxide detectors 2021, dual HVAC systems 2018, Gas Hot Water Heater, 2018, Water Purifier System 2018. The home is perfectly located with the community to walk to the recreation center, pool and tennis courts.
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Gas Water Heater,
4,199 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Office, Media, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Formal, Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Water Treatment System, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price