Walk into this top-level loft condo and feel stress melting away! The open living area with skylights brings light into this home, and the view from the living room onto the spacious balcony is filled with trees and sky. Serene, peaceful and close to nature, this condo provides sanctuary even though it is very well-located in the busy Washington metropolitan area. Two large bedrooms on opposite ends of the living area provide privacy for family members, roommates or guests. The loft can become a home office or a play/exercise area. An easy-to-use wood burning fireplace in the living room adds a cozy warmth on chilly nights. Visit and fall in love at first sight. This treetop oasis has been lovingly updated as well as having the windows and sliding doors replaced . .
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,401 sq. ft
Electric service available, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Loft
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Playground, Tennis Court, Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price