You won't stop smiling from the moment you walk in the front door / Gleaming Hardwood Floors meet you in the front foyer / Step up to the spacious Living Room with tall windows to let in the warm Sun / Updated Kitchen is close to the Deck for grilling & BBQ / This townhome backs to woods and has a Private Fenced Backyard / Full Finished Basement with Woodburning Fireplace feels like a great space for playing board games on a Winter evening / Full Bathroom downstairs give you a good option to transform the basement into a Flex Bedroom for visiting guests / Lots of storage and room to make this house a wonderful home for many years!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,540 sq. ft
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Multiple Phone Lines, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price