RARE OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF RESTON! This 3 floor townhome presents options to suit your lifestyle needs with its generous layout. Lofted living room with cascading windows provides elegant lighting highlighting the open staircase and "peek a boo" landing. Cozy up this fall to your wood burning fireplace or enjoy the fall breeze on your expansive deck backing to trees. Head downstairs to a finished multipurpose room and full bath waiting for your personal touch. Head to the fenced back yard and enjoy the nature surrounding your new home. Did I mention the ample amount of storage opportunity in the unfinished space?! Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, one room has a bonus feature of a balcony perfect to enjoy the morning sun! Commuters dream location close to all the hot spots, metro and major roads!
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,405 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dryer, Washer, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Balcony
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Lake, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price