Do not miss this fabulous colonial style single family home situated on almost 2 acres in the sought after Fairwinds community! You'll LOVE the privacy of this lot that's tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. This home has been maintained with attention to detail! Enjoy spacious living over three levels, with 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths, and 1 half bath. The traditional floor plan offers a classic layout with tasteful touches like dentil crown molding, hardwood flooring, 2 gas fireplaces with wood mantles, recessed lighting, and custom finishes. The home has both formal living and dining rooms which are perfect for holidays and entertaining, a large family room with a gas fireplace for relaxing nights in, and a gourmet kitchen. The kitchen is a cook's dream with 2 convection ovens, a stainless steel gas JennAir cooktop, stainless steel Bosch dishwasher, a spacious center island, upgraded countertops, and ample storage in the 42" cabinetry. Retire to the owner's suite, complete with a sitting room with a cozy gas fireplace. The attached luxury master bath has been recently updated with a new tile surround. Three additional bedrooms can be found on the upper level, two of which share a Jack and Jill bathroom, and one bedroom has its own attached bathroom. Step down into the fully finished basement and spend some time in the large recreation room. This lower level space offers the perfect place for a media/movie room, playroom, or home office. There are two dens and a full bath on the lower level as well, making this home a potential candidate for an in-law suite. The basement has walk-up stairs that lead to the wooded back yard. Have a green thumb? This home has plenty of space for a garden, so bring your trowel! You won't believe how close you are to all the amenities in the surrounding city because this home just feels so private. Enjoy easy access to several parks, Penderbrook Golf Club, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Fair Oaks Mall, and more. Don't miss your chance to look at this amazing Oakton home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
5,284 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price