We just finished upgrading the primary bathroom and repainting the entire condo just for you! This is a huge 850 square foot South Facing = Light Filled, Patio Level condo only 2500 feet away from the Silverline Metro Rail Station and countless Reston Amenities including the W&OD trail about 1000 feet away. This condo is in the 11256 building in the front of the community. That means quick in and out of the community. ALL your UTILITIES (yes including electricity outlets & reserved parking) are included in the condo fees. Stacked front-loading Washer & Dryer are in the unit . The breakfast area off the kitchen could also serve as a Home Office. There is a large primary bedroom with side closet + walk-in closet for extra storage. The Chestnut Grove community also has their own Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool, Tot Lot Playground, and BBQ & Picnic Table Area. You will find this condo clean, bright and cheerful perfect for 1st time home buyers or an investment property. Schedule your appointments to visit now before it is gone and this opportunity is lost forever.
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Other, Public
850 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price