Welcome to 1109 Northwind Dr. in the desirable Wescott Woods community of North Reston. This 5BR, 3.5BA Ellis model is on a lovely 1/4-acre lot backing to trees and loaded with updates. The two-story foyer welcomes you and leads into the light and bright living room with picture window. There is a convenient main level office with bay window, a separate dining room with custom window treatments, spacious kitchen that has white cabinets and is updated with granite countertops, tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, center island with gas cooktop, SS appliances, pantry, built-in desk area, and breakfast room. The step-down family room has a wood burning fireplace and French doors that lead to a Trex deck w/ vinyl railing, with view of gorgeous backyard. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout foyer, living room, dining room, main level office and family room. Upstairs you will find brand new carpet throughout the 4 bedrooms. Luxury Primary bath suite, including dual walk-in closets, and an AMAZING Zen primary bath retreat with standalone jetted soaking tub, two sinks, custom tile, fixtures, custom shoji screens, and vanity. The lower-level walks out, has incredible storage, 5th bedroom, full bathroom, and large recreation room. Do not miss this fantastic home in one of the best locations! So close to shopping, Reston amenities and walking paths. The community has fun events and is professionally managed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,040 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cooktop Downdraft, Cook Top Range, Microwave, Disposal, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Baseball Field, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price